2015 Fountaine Pajot Ipanema 58
Yacht price :
This Ipanema 58 version is operated and maintained by a professional team and has been chartered only with a full-time Captain and crew. She is fully equipped from the factory and carries additional optional equipment only available to this charter operator: 2ft swimming extensions at stern, larger pulpits, 110 HP Yanmar engines, 17.5Kw generator, customized swim ladder and more. This beautiful catamaran underwent a complete refit in 2019 (New engines, generator, A/C, everything new!). Whether you choose to place this yacht in service for crewed charters or simply enjoy it with your family and friends this beauty is the best equipped at the best price on the market today.
- Fountaine Pajot
- Ipanema 58
- Simpson Bay, SX
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Berret Racoupeau Yacht Design
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 58 ft - 17.68 meter
- 58 ft 5 in - 17.8 meter
- 28 ft 10 in - 8.8 meter
- Draft - max:
- 4 ft 7 in - 1.4 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 90 ft 9 in - 27.66 meter
- Dry Weight:
- 51809 lbs
- Cruise Speed:
- 10 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 56 (Individual), 112 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 14 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 496 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 960 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 200 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
Welcome on board the new FLAGSHIP by FOUNTAINE PAJOT:
With unmatched living space, intelligent design and dynamic performance, the new Flagship catamaran Ipanema 58 delivers a luxury cruising experience without compromise. Designed to comfortably share simple day trips or long- haul cruises with family or friends, the Ipanema 58 features a myriad of decadent and spacious areas in which to relax.
Host long lazy lunches in the stunning 25m2 cockpit that comfortably accommodates the largest group of guests, and then unwind on the inspired modular sunbathing deck on the catamaran's expansive foredeck. This cruising catamaran includes the largest flybridge on the market with dual access points to deliver safe and convenient movement onboard.
This visionary yacht will seduce you with its luxuriously appointed interior, contemporary fixtures, and choice of innovative layouts, including an epicurean galley connected to the spacious saloon or a true Lounge version. Experience the thrill of high-performance sailing in an entirely new level of luxury and comfort.
Sails & Rigging
- Fully battened main sail (1097 sq ft / 102 m2)
- Roller furling genoa with U.V. band (721 sq ft / 67 m2)
- Fractional Sloop
- Anodized aluminium mast and boom NEW 2021!
- 1 mainsail halyard, twin-thread low-stretch cover
- 1 genoa halyard
- 1 spinnaker halyard
- 1 boom toping lift
- 3 reef lines
- 2 lazy-jacks
- 2 flag halyards
- Mainsail halyard at the helm station
- Reef lines at the helm station
- Jammers on all halyards, reef lines and topping lift
- Underway, running and anchorage lights
- Genoa roller furler led back to helm station
1 double purchase Spectra mainsail halyard
1 Spectra Genoa halyard with tension adjustment track at mast base.
1 boom topping lift
3 reefing lines
Mainsheet led back to helm station
- One wheel on starboard side + Hydraulic
(2) Antal 60 electric winches (mainsail halyard and jib sheets)
(2) Antal 52 manual winch (reefs and topping lift)
- Anodized aluminum crossbeam with fixing point for the jib furler, anchor roller
and navigation lights
- (5) Guests cabins with double berth (1,60/2,00m approx.)
- (1) Crew cabin with double berth (1,60/2,00m approx.)
All Cabins Include
- Ensuite Bathroom with separate showers
- Electric marine heads (Vortex)
- Ocean Air hatch mosquito screen / shade in all cabins
- Lighting by embedded LED spotlights
- (1) Frigomar chiller unit (608 NT)
- (8) Frigomar Air Handlers, one in each cabin and two in the salon.
- (1) coffee table
- (1) sofa with storage volume
- Lighting by embedded LED spotlights
- Galley with large working top, double stainless steel sink
- Hot and cold pressurized water
- (1) hob gas 5 burners, 1 gaz oven
- (1) Fridge : 350 l, (1) Freezer : 190 l
- Storage cupboards
- Dishwasher (12 plates settings)
- Micro wave oven
- Lighting by embedded LED spotlights
- Wooden chart table
- Console for electrical panel and navigational instruments
- Navigation seat
- Lighting by reading light
- Large cockpit: Circulation without threshold towards the saloon.
- GRP Bimini protecting all the cockpit
- (1) Teck cockpit table seating 10, (4) teak chairs
- Port sofa with 1 large storage locker
- (3) Three lounge cushions, (1) large cushioned seating area with storage locker, four seats transom sofa with 2 large storage lockers
- (1) One Weber BBQ
- (1) Gas chest
- (1) 130L fridge
- Lighting via spotlights
- Surface : 20 m²
- Double access from port and starboard side
- Helm station with 2 places seat, steering and instruments console, engine throttles and control panels , 360 ° view
- Manoeuvring station with 4 winches for mainsail , genoa sheet , reefing lines etc...)
- Lounge deck with large seating bench.
- On port side : sofa
- Access via a wooden door from the aft companionways, double bed (1,60 X 2,00m approx.), bedside cabinet, drawer under the bed, cupboards and wardrob, ventilation via a deck hatch with blind and flyscreen on the deck hatch, large picture-window on hull side, window curtain, lining covered ceilings, main lighting by embedded LED spotlights and 2 bedside reading lights
- Bathroom: Private access from the cabin, counter top with washbasin, mirror, shower cabin with automatic drainage of the grey water, bathroom accessories, ventilation via 1 deck hatch, lighting - waterproof LED spotlights, cupboard under washbasin
- Access via a wooden door from the forward companionway, double bed (1,60 X 2,00m approx.), bedside cabinet, drawer under the bed, cupboards and wardrobe, ventilation via a deck hatch with blind and flyscreen on the deck hatch, large picture-window on hull side, front deck window, curtain to all windows, lining covered ceilings, main lighting by embedded LED spotlights and 2 bedside reading lights
- Bathroom: Private access from the forward cabin, counter top with washbasin, mirror, shower cabin with automatic drainage of the grey water, bathroom accessories, ventilation via 1 deck hatch, lighting - waterproof LED spotlights, cupboard under washbasin
Port Midships Cabin
- Access via a wooden door from the aft companionway, double bed (1,60 X 2,00m approx.), bedside cabinet, drawer under the bed, cupboards and wardrobe, ventilation via a deck hatch with blind and flyscreen on the deck hatch, large picture-window on hull side, curtain to all windows, lining covered ceilings, main lighting by embedded LED spotlights and 2 bedside reading lights
- Bathroom: counter top with washbasin, mirror, shower cabin with automatic drainage of the grey water, bathroom accessories, ventilation via 1 deck hatch, lighting - waterproof LED spotlights, cupboard under washbasin
- Fuel capacity: 992 litres / 262 gallons
- Water capacity: 960 litres / 252 gallons
- Fresh water system: (2) Pumps pressurised system + (1) additional safety pump
- Water maker: EchoTech, 220V, 1500 - AML, 240 L/H
- Water Heater: (1) Isotherm 230VAC/750W/40L
- Electric bilge pumps: (4) Rules 2000 GPH 24V
- Manual bilge pumps: (2) units - one per engine room
- Marine head: (5) Vortex electrical marine fresh water system
- Sea water pump: Pressurised system with (2) deck outlets
ALL NEW 2019!
- (1) Generator Onan MDKBP, 17Kw, 240V, 60 hz,12VDC (630 Hours)
- (2) Engine alternators 12V recharging these 2 engine batteries
- (2) Additional 24VDC 75A - recharging the set of batteries for the energy supply onboards
- (1) Port engine battery 12V, (1) starboard engine battery 12V
- (10) 12VDC Duracell 198AH maintenance free sealed batteries.
- Back-up manual connection between both sets of engine batteries
- (1) Charger- Inverter Victron 24V2000W/120V/50A.
(1) Charger- Inverter Victron 24V5000W/230V/120A.
(1) Inverter Victron 24V1200W/230V/50A (Dedicated to main fridge/freezer).
- Electrical circuits: 220V / 110V / 24V / 12V
(4) 170W solar Panels
(1) Shore power extension
- Multiplexed distribution of 24V functions.
- Function control panel at the chart table : 7" tactile color screen.
- 2nd control panel for main functions.
- Monitoring for tanks, batteries, alarms.
- Free sockets for other equipment.
ALL INSTALLED NEW 2019!
- Inside Plotter: Garmin GPSMAP - 12" Tactile Multipoints (7412)
- Outside Plotter: Garmin GPSMAP - 12" Tactile Multipoints (7412)
- Outside Navigation Combo: (2) Garmin MULTIFUNCTION (GMI20) - Wind Speed / Wind Direction / Depth Gauge / Compass
- Outside Autopilot Control: (1) One Garmin GHC20
- Inside VHF: (1) One B&G V60
- Outside VHF: (1) One B&G wireless handset
- Handheld VHF: Brand unknown
- Advanced Tracking satellite tracker
- Tank gauge & battery monitor at chart table
- Inside Stereo: Yamaha
- Cockpit Speakers
- Salon: (1) One flat screen TV, (1) one DVD player in salon, surround sound
- 1500W Quick electric windlass
- (60) meter 12mm chain + Delta anchor 40kg
- (60) meter chain + (20) meter 10mm chain + 30 kg Delta anchor
- Forward Sun Cover
- Helm station bimini
- Aft cockpit sun shade
- Tender Lift: Davits with electrical winches
- AB 13 ft aluminum bottom (anchor, chain and rod, two ores, emergency patch kit.
- 30 HP tiller Tohatsu four stroke outboard
(8) Fenders with covers, (6) mooring lines, (1) boat hook
(1) double kayak, (1) Inflatable SUP, snorkeling equipment for 8 guests, set of swimming noodles
Additional Deck Equipment
- (2) Two feet custom made swim platform extensions with custom made ladders
- (2) Two persons pulpits
(2) 125L YETI-Coolers, these are about a year old and will keep ice for up to four days on charter
(1) Igloo 20Lt water cooler with (12) water tumblers, for use on deck.
(2) plastic cocktail jugs and (12) plastic cocktail cups for use on deck.
- Complete repairs & services log since commissioning.
- Online maintenance system: Wheelhouse Technologies.
- All necessary safety equipment to comply with commercial registration
- (2) Eight person life-rafts
- (1) One HeartStart HS-1 Automated External Defibrillator
- Small Appliances: Stick blender, Bar Blender, Expresso Machine, Coffee Machine, Multifunction appliance
- Cooking Utensils: All cooking utensils, pots, pans and bowls
- Cutlery: Dinner service for 10, including coffee cups, cutlery, plates, side-plates, soup bowels and wine glasses Two sets of napkin holders, salt and pepper grinders, serving dishes and serving utensils
- Bed Linen: Two sets of linen for each cabin, this includes pillows, pillowcases, fitted sheet, flat sheet and one fleece blanket per cabin
- Bathroom Linen: Two sets of bath towels, hand towels, face cloths and shower mats
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Boat Model Review
Boat Model Review
Fountaine Pajot Ipanema 58