2005 Fairline Targa 52 Gran Turismo
Yacht price :
Long and sleek. Distinctive sexy styling. Well maintained by knowledgeable yachtsman. Call today to schedule a showing!
- Targa 52 Gran Turismo
- Panama City, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Carolina Girl
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 52 ft - 15.85 meter
- 14 ft - 4.27 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 7 in - 1.09 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- 36 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 715 (Individual), 1430 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 41 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 480 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 120 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
2 Shower compartments - master and guest have circular shower stalls with rotating screens. Auto shower tray pump out system. Vacuflush toilets w/outlet seacocks. Sink w/hot/cold water. Teak and holly floors in galley, halogen lights, stainless porthole, high and low level lockers and full set of bathroom fittings.
Master - Double bed with upholstered bed head, quilted bedspread, twin wardrobes, dressing tables w/vanity storage, storage locker under bed, reading and ceiling lights, hatch to forward deck, full length mirror, access to ensuite toilet/shower, two stainless portholes, stereo entertainment system.
Starboard Guest Cabin - twin full length beds with upholstered bedspreads, bedside table and locker, large wardrobe, open storage under beds, reading and ceiling lights, high level lockers, full length mirror, two stainless portholes.
Port Cabin - twin full length beds with upholstered bedspreads, bedside table and locker, large wardrobe, open storage under beds, reading and ceiling lights, high level lockers, full length mirror, two stainless portholes.
- Teak and holly floor w/storage
- 3-Burner electric stove
- Microwave/convection oven
- 4.6 cubic ft. refrigerator w/auto 12v/120v changeover
- Twin sinks with hot/cold mixer tap
- (2) Stainless portholes
- Avonite worktop w/covers
- Cupboards and glass storage
- Fire extinguisher
- Grab rail and extractor unit
- 17 KVH Onan generator
- Electric anchor winch
- Electro hydraulic trim tabs w/cathodic protection
- Echo sounder and speedometer/distance log w/seawater temp. readout
- Raymarine GPS chart plotter w/autopilot
- Raymarine 48 mile Radar
- VHF radio telephone
- Stereo/CD player with saloon and cockpit speakers
- Satellite TV
- 20" Salon TV
- 15" LCD TV & radio in forward cabin with CD/DVD
- 20/240 volt and 24 volt circuits protected by circuit breakers w/main electrical load control panel in saloon.
- Isolating switches to all batteries.
- 24 volt 4x 180 Ah batteries wired in parallel supply domestic services and port engine batteries exclusively for starboard engine starting volt shore power supply.
- Power points throughout the boat, charger for domestic batteries.
Deck & Cockpit
- Teak Upgrade no-slip surface
- transom gate from cockpit to integral teak laid bathing platform
- recessed self draining area on foredeck for coach roof sun cushions.
- SS Anchor upgrade
- Xenon underwater lights
- Additional blue lights to side decks
- teak laid floor
- self draining cockpit
- U-Shaped central dining area w/adjustable table height
- cockpit bar w/sink
- hot/cold water
- storage lockers under cockpit seats
- Garage with winch system beneath port sundeck
- engine room access
- cushions for port/starboard
- transom gate
- walkway access via transom deck to port/starboard side decks
- stainless handrails
- Cockpit hood converts to sun canopy
- Radar arch and bathing platform lights with cockpit mood lighting
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Please contact Steve Hall @ 850-240-9900